Through solving everyday life tasks, the feelings we carry into each new incarnation are resolved, which arise in accordance with the time in which we live, religion, the state in which we are embodied, parents and a whole range of circumstances.
When we talk about the harming we do to the people around you, we are talking about braking other people around us, whether it’s work, relationships or frinends, or simply deciding whether to go with someone to a concert that day, because they offered you free tickets just before the concert.
The problem of indecision mainly occurs in childhood due to the lack of understanding of the parents, and this results in their wrong attitude, upbringing and treatment of the child. A parent must understand their child. Every child is different. We are all specific individuals in character, spiritual development and other qualities, and completely different from each other.
There are several wrong attitudes of parents in raising a child, which are most often highlighted:
– shouting at the child “decide for once” in which the child has insecurity in their own attitudes. After all, shouting can only make the situation worse, because by doing so you are humiliating the child in his personality.
– if the parent decides on the child’s needs for him / her by not allowing the child to speak or belittles him / her by telling him / her “how he / she is not capable of making decisions” or “too young to know what is good for him / her “- this makes the child feel hurt and not well enough.
– if the parent allows the child to behave indecisively from an early age and does not direct him that it is necessary and very important for coping in life to be determined. In the case of the child’s communication with the parent “so I don’t know” or “you know better”, the child actually provokes the parent to decide for him, and at the same time imposes his will and strengthens his ego. This is another bad trait that a parent should avoid when raising.
– if the child makes a mistake with a decision that brings him failure, and the parent did not explain to the child what and why it happened and that it is natural and that such things happen during life, and that there will always be good and bad decisions, because that’s what life is all about. In case of not understanding the experienced situation, the child withdraws into himself and thinks that he is incompetent and that he must always rely on someone else. Then there are bad decisions in choosing a partner, occupation, etc.
Overcoming indecision is extremely important in order to solve the goals you have unconsciously set for yourself to solve in this life. Indecision in adulthood is not determined by the upbringing of the parents or the person responsible for such an attitude of yours, but by your commitment. This means that you decide whether you want to be indecisive or not, other than whether your attitude suits you and to what extent or not. If it doesn’t suit you, you can change it. Here are some ways:
– Ask God to give you the strength and knowledge to overcome your indecision. God always helps in relation to your belief. The more you believe you will get more support and guidance.
– start from the beginning … ask yourself if you prefer white or red color, if you prefer ice cream to chocolate or hazelnuts. You may find that there is a lot of determination in you. After that you just need to use it in situations that are much more complex than these.
– forget the fear, look around you and you will see that everyone who makes decisions has both ups and downs. It is human to make mistakes, but before making a decision, one must think carefully about the consequences of one’s actions, and then make a decision. Decisions drive! Get moving and you’ll feel better because you’ll realize that you’re finally doing something for yourself, something you think is good, and that you can make mistakes because it’s an integral part of life.
Sometimes indecision is good, but only with people who are determined. This means that these people think and use their logic, understanding and feelings. This means that they are connected to their intuition and know when to leave time to show whether something is good or not.